Kiran's Back For Another Great Webinar!
- Distinguish between the adaptive and the innate immune system.
- Identify the connection between inflammation & autoimmune diseases.
- Identify the current evidence linking the gut microbiota with autoimmune disease, specifically type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis and sjogren’s syndrome.
- Explain the relationship between the gut microbiota, inflammation, immunity and chronic disease.
- Explore the data on how the human gut microbiome is related to neurodegenerative diseases (eg. Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease).
- Identify the role of stress, diet and age on immune function.
- Identify how diet influences the gut microbiome and specific dietary modifications to change the gut microbiota and reduce inflammation.
- Discuss the latest research on probiotics, inflammation and immunity.
This talk will discuss the role of the microbiome in the development of the adaptive and innate immune system. The talk will also focus on the key molecular pathways that mediate the host-micrbiome interactions that regulate daily and homeostatic immune function. The talk will cover the types of microbiome disruptions that lead to immunological dysregulation believed to be the underlying cause of conditions like IBD, IBS, Crohn’s, Hashimoto’s, etc.
Finally, we will discuss some potential microbiome targeted, therapeutic approaches to improve immune function and reduce the risk for dysregulation. Don’t miss it!
- Pre-recorded: June 19th, 2017
- Cost: FREE!
- RDN earn 4.5 CPE
The following is included with registration:
- Bonus Q & A Recorded Session
- Bonus Q & A Slides PDF
- Special Product Offer Exclusive to Practitioner Registrants
- and More!
Check Your Email for Slides and Bonus Information!
Kiran Krishnan, Microbiologist:
Kiran Krishnan is a Research Microbiologist and has been involved in the dietary supplement and nutrition market for the past 16 years. He comes from a strict research background having spent several years with hands-on R&D in the fields of molecular medicine and microbiology at the University of Iowa.
Kiran also established a Clinical Research Organization where he designed and conducted over a dozen human clinical trials in human nutrition. He a co-founder and partner in Nu Science Trading, LLC.; a nutritional technology development, research and marketing company in the U.S. Dietary Supplement and Medical Food markets. Most recently, Kiran is acting as the Chief Scientific Officer at Physician’s Exclusive, LLC. and Microbiome Labs. He is a frequent lecturer on the Human Microbiome at Medical and Nutrition Conferences.
He has been invited as an expert guest on National Radio and Satellite radio and has been a guest speaker in several Health Summits as a microbiome expert. Kiran is here once again to offer his extensive knowledge and practical application of the latest science on Vitamin K2 as it relates to health and wellness.